The purpose of this web site is to have one place for all my not-so-private-more-business-oriented content controlled by myself. It is a real MVP with no bells and whistles at all, which is a significant improvement compared to the version I had in place from 2013 until 2019. That one was only bells and whistles. Funny, how you can praise MVPs and make yourself the same mistakes. Note to myself: I’ll add that into my training as an amusing anecdote.
I am a digital evangelist, business agility master and agile coach. For more than 25 years I am excited to identify trends and requirements for new applications unfolding new business opportunities through technology and selling solutions. I am driving digitalization by designing and implementing scalable organizations within regulated environments. I lead and coach business and development teams on lean and agile methods. I love to hide complexity and to blend the commercial, the technical and the client viewpoint, to generate sustainable added value. I love to win clients and stakeholders and to bridge gaps from C-level visions via clients, users, solution architecture, partners and suppliers down to IT-specific details.
My motivation is to drive digitalization by leading from the front, to innovate and to create new digital money along the path of my team. I held various roles and responsibilities:
- Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Analyst, Product-, Project- and Programme Manager, Partner Management, Business Development, and Solution Sales
- Analysis, conception, design (UI/UX) and implementation of multi-channel web-based applications
- (Re-)presentation and communication
As a glue person, I know how software is built and curated. I experienced how this mix of art and engineering evolved. I can link the visionary c-level, clients, partners, suppliers, the development team, down to detailed IT-aspects and connect all. This enables me to be a highly effective coach to lead change and drive digitalization.
My top-5 Gallup strengths are:
Here is one list for all my relevant internet alter egos:
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kurtcotoaga/
- Xing https://www.xing.com/profile/Kurt_Cotoaga
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kurt.cotoaga
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cotoaga.net/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/Kydroon
- Quora https://www.quora.com/profile/Kurt-Cotoaga
- Medium https://medium.com/@kydroon
- Unsplash https://unsplash.com/@kydroon
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/Kydroon
- Pinterest https://www.pinterest.de/kydroon/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kydroon/
- Cotoaga.net (Author)
I am sure I missed some 🤓